Business and professional groups
We are New Zealand’s only Institute exclusively dedicated to hosting international business, industry and professional groups to support global engagement, global connections and global transformation and change.
Our study tours for professionals utilise New Zealand’s unique location, history and indigenous relationships to deliver bespoke programs unlike anything offered anywhere else– they are more than an education – they are a total experience of personal and professional growth and transformation.
Together with education providers, industry specialists and experts, our presenters introduce the latest global trends and insights, which delegates can apply to their local situation. Solutions are practical, easily applied and produce tangible results from day one.
We dedicate ourselves to the development of future global citizens and leaders – our thought provoking edutourism tours stimulate a change in the hearts and minds of participants. They learn the value of choosing to make real change for the betterment of their people.
“I have consolidated my knowledge, have new information and broadened my view as a leader. The organisation of the program was very good, scientific, caring and coordination very efficient.”
Ministry of Trade and Industry, Vietnam
PROGRAM THEMES AND TOPICS
We design and host inbound study tours and deliver professional training programs for government and business delegations, educationalists and industry special interest groups.
We host international delegations with an interest in doing business in New Zealand and engage with key industry, business and government leaders. Our key themes are in
- Public Sector Leadership, Management and Administration
- Education (leadership, tertiary, secondary, schools and teacher training)
- Primary industries (agriculture, dairying, horticulture, viticulture)
- Health industry (mental, maternal and child, leadership, aged care, public health and social services)
- Tourism industry (cultural, ecotourism, film, adventure, wine, sports)
- Doing Business in New Zealand (trade, industry, ease of business, exports)
We also cover a wide range of topics
- Leadership and Management (global, change and transformation)
- New Zealand Business, Trade and Industry (dairy, agriculture, viticulture, tourism)
- New Zealand Wine, Cuisine and Sport (golf, rugby and sailing)
- Diplomatic Relations and Engagement
- Cultural Engagement and Indigenous People
- Education leadership and teacher professional development
- English language skill development for business and international relations