An Education Development Forum for representatives from local, regional government, schools and universities of New Zealand and China held in conjunction with the 2018 Youth Leadership Summit
15 July – 20 July
Optional Special Visit Days: Hangzhou, Jiaxing
An opportunity for New Zealand education and government representatives to connect with colleagues from schools, colleges and universities and local government officials from China
The Forum is a unique opportunity to promote and profile your region and institution to prospective partners in China and develop long term educational and regional relationships.
- Do you want to connect with Chinese education providers and get a deeper understanding of education systems, structure and qualifications?
- Are you keen to find out about potential exchange opportunities for students and staff, and other areas of cooperation and collaboration?
- Can we help you to build the right relationships with you sister schools, for the benefit of both staff and students.
- Are you prepared for the opportunities that exist between China and New Zealand?
- Would you benefit from exploring local government or private educational opportunities for regional and economic development purposes.
Who should participate?
The Forum is on at the same time as the 2018 Youth Leadership Summit . This makes it the perfect opportunity for principals, international directors, teachers and education leaders who wish to accompany students taking part in the Summit.
It’s also a perfect opportunity for local government representatives with a focus on education, tourism, economic development and fostering relationships with China.
Any person with a special interest in international relations and global engagement between China and New Zealand.
For a copy of the program and further information please contact us directly